Werner Kalliste 220cm Used SM Diameter Shaft
Werner Kalliste 220cm used SM diameter straight shaft paddle. Used, on consignment in excellent condition.
The Werner Kalliste Straight Shaft kayak paddle is a full carbon low angle paddling style paddle with foam core blades. The light weight and stiff construction of the Kalliste makes it the most efficient paddles for cruising. With medium sized blades it is suited for a wide range of paddlers. Take just a few strokes through the water with this elegant blade and you’ll see why the Kalliste is an award winning paddle and a top choice for customers and coaches alike.
- Blade size: 52 x 16 cm; 650 sq cm
- Approx 23 1/2 oz.
- Oval-indexed, Carbon shaft
- Carbon, foam-core blades
- Made in the USA
- Low Angle Paddling, which is the most common paddling style using a more casual cadence.
- The paddle is kept at a low angle relative to the water and a relaxed arching stroke is used.
- Smooth forward stroke reduces fatigue.
- Mid-sized Performance Core Blades for a lighter, more buoyant feel on the water
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Carbon weave for lightest weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Ribless back for smooth sculling strokes.
- Smart-View™ Adjustable Ferrule adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft – Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” – try both!
- Light Swing Weight, which reduces fatigue