Current Designs Soltice GTXL
The Current Designs Solstice GTXL is a North American style sea kayak well suited for extended trips with lots of camping gear. Fast, stable, rudder included. This is a fiberglass sea kayak in good condition. 2004 model. This is virtually the same kayak as the Current Designs Solstice GT Titan.
The Solstice GTXL is a comfortable performance touring kayak for big and tall paddlers. Utilizing the GT hull design, the deck is fuller throughout allowing for long legs and big feet (size 14+). The oversized keyhole cockpit greatly aids in entry and exit. The Solstice GTXL is a steady cruiser that will keep pace with any boat on the water.
Available at Alder Creek’s Jantzen Beach store. In store pickup only, no shipping. On consignment.
- Length: 17’7″
- Width: 24.25″
- Depth: 14″
- Cockpit Dimensions: 33′ x 16.5″
- Front hatch dimensions: 15.5″ x 7.5″
- Front hatch volume: 19 Gal
- Rear hatch Dimensions: 16.5″ x 8.5″
- Rear hatch volume: 34 Gal
- Weight: 60+ lbs.
- Max load: 475 lbs
- Fish form
- Soft chine
- Fiberglass construction
- Glassed in bulkheads
- Sea-lect Designs Foot Pegs
- Rudder installed
- Glass hatch covers w/ ladder lock closure. Durable, good seal, secure, large opening for easy access
- North American design, provides speed, acceleration, tracking, capacity and stability
- Keyhole cockpit
- Deck bungees and perimeter line