Rocky Mountain Rafts 13′ (SB-130) Self Bailing
Rocky Mountain Rafts 13′ (SB-130) Self Bailing is the most versatile classic raft they make. Easily considered the Swiss Army Knife of the RMR fleet. Whether you are interested in fishing, paddling, doing overnights or almost anything else, the SB-130 is a great raft and is able to take on all types of whitewater with ease. The 13 footer is small enough to R2 with your best friend yet big enough to take 6 best friends. The 13-foot raft has plenty of space to make a great weekend overnight trip boat. Easily a 3-man fishing rig with the right frame, the SB-130 has the option of a Drop-stitch floor, eliminating need for casting platforms. No matter how you choose to enjoy the river, the versatile and fun SB-130 will make sure it happens.
- Weight approx: 136lbs
- 44-oz./2000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality).
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable.
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best).
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
- I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year Commercial warranty.
- Comes with three thwarts standard
- Length: 13′
- Width: 6’3″
- Tube diameter: 19″
- No. of Chambers/Valves:
- Tubes: 4, Thwarts: 3, Floor: 1
- D-Rings: 12
- Material weight in oz/square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor