Watershed Yukon Duffel
The Watershed Yukon duffel is waterproof and built to take on maximum abuse. The Yukon duffel is the ideal size bag for 2-5 day river expeditions. It will hold a summer-weight sleeping bag, tent and some gear, or could be used in tandem with other Watershed bags for food storage on a group trip. Also, it makes a great comprehensive ditch bag for long range marine use.
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 13″ H x 27″ W x 12″ D, 3328 cu. In., 54.5 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt’s Bees hand salve.
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Volume: 54.5 liters
- Material: 420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish