NRS Yak Yak XL Boat Cart
The NRS Yak Yak XL Boat Cart is a lightweight, convenient, collapsible and stowable means to transport your kayak from the car to the shore and back. It’s the larger sibling of the Yak Yak, for bigger, heavier boats or canoes. It comes apart so it can be stowed inside many kayak hatches and then reassembled at your picnic or campsite shore for take out. It has wide tracked wheels for easy transport over mud or sand. The tires are solid so no worries about needing to inflate. Sets up in about a minute.
Features and Specifications
- Rubber wraps around the heavy-duty plastic wheel for a smooth ride on hard surfaces.
- 3″ wide rim on the 9″ diameter wheel gives good support in soft surfaces.
- Bearing-less, smooth-rolling wheels are easily removed, allowing the compact Yak Yak to slip into most kayak hatches.
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame carries up to a 150 pound load.
- The Idaho tread pattern gives good grip and leaves a distinctive trail behind the cart.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware for dependable durability.
- Kickstand holds the cart steady while you’re loading, then flips up out of the way when you’re moving.
- Cushioning foam pads protect the hull of your boat.
- The two 6′ NRS Loop Straps, with Buckle Bumper, are super easy to use and securely anchor your boat to the cart.
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Collapsed specs: 27″L x 11.5″W x 4″H
- Two kickstands