- Length: 6’7″
- Width: 24.5″
- Height: 13″
- Volume: 51 gal
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Optimal Paddler weight for River Running: 120 lbs
- Optimal Paddler weight for Playboating: 140 lbs
- Optimal Paddler weight Overall: 130 lbs
- Cockpit Dimensions: 32.5″ X 19″
- Hull shape for river running and play – narrow for speed but flared out sidewalls and continuous rocker keeps your edges out of the water.
- Bow Rocker raised to keep more water off the deck, make the most of your boofs, and help you cross holes and eddy lines with authority.
- Blunted ends add stability and foot room while maintaining the sporty short length and huckability of a play boat.
- Continuous rocker planing hull for dynamic surfing with less chance of pearling than ever before.
- Side-wall flair for added stability on edge, easier rolling, later bracing, and to reduce the effects of boils and cross-currents.
- Happy Feet footrest system with tons of foot room!