The Jackson Skipper is a fully loaded fishing kayak build for the young angler. The Jackson Skipper has the features of Dad’s fishing kayak sized right for junior!
- Sized specifically for kids so they can be included in kayaking adventures. Narrow enough that the sides don’t interfere with little arms and paddles but large enough to grow into.
- Sleek design makes it easier for kids to keep up with adults.
- Comes standard with Jackson Kayaks Elite Seat.
- Rotomolded with High durability plastic.
- Replaceable skid plate on the stern.
- Extremely stable hull for standing and sight casting.
- Two flush mount rod holders.
- Paddle and rod keepers on either side.
- Comes with Yack Attack gear racks installed.
- Comes with a Ram Mount rod holder.
- Large rear tankwell with bungees for tackle, gear, or coolers.
- Hinged bow hatch for secure storage, with paddle scoop to quickly and securely stow your paddle when fighting fish.
- Length: 9’10”
- Width: 28″
- Capacity 200 lbs