Jackson Cuda HD
The Jackson Cuda HD has fishing-specific features to make your time on the water more productive and enjoyable. Its hull slices through lakes and flatwater rivers as you pursue your next prized catch when you’re fly fishing for trout or casting poppers for largemouth bass. The rectangular center storage hatch hides your fishing rod tips.
The Cuda now has a two-layer standing pad that dampens sounds, harsh vibrations, and makes for a comfortable standing and fishing experience. A sharp V on the bow helps the boat hew a fine line into the reeds. The Ergo Seat is fashioned with a Hi/Lo setting that gives you a low profile when you’re slicing through rough waters or stadium-like seating when you need a clear view of your surroundings. You can fit two regular-sized plastic tackle boxes under the seat and, as long as you’re riding high, you can grab them without standing up. The center storage hatch will hold extra rods or your tent if you’re planning a full weekend on the water, and paddle holders prevent chips and dings when you need both hands free. Rod holders keep two rods at attention when you’re cruising through the flats in pursuit of bonefish or allow them to hang low when you’re trolling. A removable skid plate protects your boat on the way from the car to the lake.
- A playful needle-nose boat for fishing in all waters
- Narrow hull provides unimpeded maneuverability
- Central hatch cover features YakAttck gear tracks
- Rod stagers keep not-in-use rods stable and locked down
- Paddle holders provides easy stowing
- Large rear tank well ensures that gear stays secure
- Rod Tip Protector protects rods when they’re not in use
- Two-layer standing pad reduces vibration and noise
- Length: 12’10”
- Width: 33″
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Capacity: 425 lbs