Sealline Baja Bag 5L
The all-purpose Sealline Baja Bag 5L offers proven waterproof protection from river running to motorcycle touring.
- Heavy-duty: Rugged vinyl-coated materials stand up to heavy use on both water and land.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Confident roll-top closure: Our original DrySeal™ closure design amplifies waterproof protection.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
- Width: 7 in / 18 cm
- Length: 8 in / 20 cm
- Volume: 280 cu. in / 5.4 liters
- Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- 19-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl body, 30-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom
- Made in Seattle, USA
5L dry bags are perfect for those items you need on hand, such as cell phone, snacks, sunscreen and first aid. The compact design will strap onto the deck of a kayak, or stow away in the bow or stern to maximize storage space.
- Reinforced vinyl construction provides abrasion and puncture resistance
- Dry Seal roll top for the best watertight seal possible
- Built to the highest standards of quality in the USA