SealLine Baja Bag 20L
The all-purpose SealLine Baja Bag 20L dry bag offers proven waterproof protection from river running to motorcycle touring. Perfect for rafting, canoeing, sailing or camping or tandem kayaking expeditions.
- Heavy-duty: Rugged vinyl-coated materials stand up to heavy use on both water and land.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Confident roll-top closure: Our original DrySeal™ closure design amplifies waterproof protection.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
- Width: 9 in / 23 cm
- Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Volume: 1170 cu. in / 19 liters
- Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- 19-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl body, 30-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom
- Made in Seattle, USA
20L drybags work well for kayakers, canoeists and rafter alike. You can easily store clothing and various supplies, without taking up valuable space. 20L dry bags are about the largest option that will fit in a sea kayak.
- Reinforced vinyl construction provides abrasion and puncture resistance
- Dry Seal roll top for the best watertight seal possible
- Built to the highest standards of quality in the USA