SealLine Baja Bag 10L
The all-purpose SealLine Baja Bag 10L dry bag offers proven waterproof protection from river running to motorcycle touring. Rugged and durable, it will last season after season. For kayaking, canoeing, SUP, or rafting.
- Heavy-duty: Rugged vinyl-coated materials stand up to heavy use on both water and land.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Confident roll-top closure: Our original DrySeal™ closure design amplifies waterproof protection.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
- Width: 8 in / 20 cm
- Length: 14 in / 36 cm
- Volume: 620 cu. in / 10 liters
- Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- 19-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl body, 30-oz. scrim-reinforced vinyl bottom
- Made in Seattle, USA
10L dry bags are the perfect option for day trips, and expeditions alike. The design allows enough room for electronics, food and a layer of clothing for day paddles. The dry bag is still compact enough to easily fit in almost any kayak. Sea kayakers often use several 5, 10 and 15 liter drybags to maximize storage space in the bow and stern.
- Reinforced vinyl construction provides abrasion and puncture resistance
- Dry Seal roll top for the best watertight seal possible
- Built to the highest standards of quality in the USA