Willamette Water Trail Guide – Lower Section
Willamette Water Trail Guide – Lower Section. Covers Buena Vista Ferry to the Columbia River. River miles 106.5 – 0.
This guide is an essential tool for day trips and overnights on Oregon’s Willamette River.
- Identifies public lands for take-outs
- Identifies put-ins for paddle sports and motorized craft
- Camping sites identified
- Picnic spots identified
- River hazards identified
- Toilets identified
- Handy nearby resources identified such as grocery stores
- Wildlife observation opportunities identified
- Historical information included