Werner Cyprus Bent Shaft
The Werner Cyprus Bent Shaft kayak paddle is an efficient and light weight high angle paddle style paddle. It is for executing nimble maneuvers in dynamic waters. Its all carbon construction is light weight and stiff for efficiency and fatigue reduction. Its mid sized blades fit the majority of paddlers. Its foam core blades are buoyant, easing the finish of your stroke and making rolling easier. And the neutral bent shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position, reducing wear and tear on your wrists. The Cyprus is very likely to feel part of your body!
- Blade size: 46 x 18 cm; 610 sq cm
- Approx 27 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Carbon, foam-core blades
- Made in the USA
- High Angle Paddling
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water and a faster cadence is used.
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
- Mid-sized Performance Core Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, buoyant feel on the water.
- Carbon weave for lightest weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Ribless back for smooth sculling strokes.
- Smart-View™ Adjustable Ferrule
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Viewing window shows you your offset.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
- Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Extremely light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” – try both!
- Light Swing Weight
- Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
Note: When ordering, “STD” = standard diameter shaft; “SM” = small diameter shaft