Soggy Sneakers is the definitive guidebook for those who run Oregon’s rivers! It’s the most up to date information on the stat’s rivers. Covers over 200 whitewater river sections.
- Fourth Edition: Mountaineers Books, February 18, 2004
- 320 pages
- 236 runs (35 new to this edition) make this the most comprehensive guide available
- Includes new quick-reference index of all runs
- Expanded section of exploratory runs for those craving adventure/little-known routes
Author: Willamette Kayak & Canoe Club
- Editor Pete Giordano, a long-time guide, has been rafting and kayaking the rivers of Oregon for more than ten years.