Astral GreenJacket LE10
The comfortable Astral GreenJacket LE10 rescue vest has been tested by the world’s best expedition kayakers and river guides. This is the 10th edition. With unique Pacific Northwest artistic images inspired by world renown whitewater paddler Rush Sturges. Images feature River Roots, Oregon’s Mount Hood, Washington’s White Salmon River and rapids.
- Foam tectonic-style panels move independently, allowing the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays in place
- Large clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for organized storage
- Spectra safety loop for emergency extractions
- Quick-release rescuer’s harness tack stitched into vest for ultimate strength and integrity
- Rope-ready storage behind front panel
- Side pockets offer extra storage