Werner Skagit Straight Shaft
The Werner Skagit Straight Shaft paddle is a high quality, feature-packed kayak paddle at an economical price. It is designed for a more relaxed, low-angle paddling style. With design features direct from our higher models such as a carbon shaft and 15-degree adjustable ferrule. The Skagit is the number one selling recreational kayak paddle in its price range, the favorite among recreational paddlers.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner’s heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Choose our carbon blend Straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter size.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
Note: When ordering, “STD” = standard diameter shaft; “SM” = small diameter shaft