Werner Shuna Straight Shaft Fiberglass
The Werner Shuna Straight Shaft Fiberglass kayak paddle is Werner’s most popular high-angle model.
It is a high-angle paddle stroke paddle with mid-sized blades. It is ideal for paddling in dynamic waters where nimble moves are often required. The mid-sized blades are suited for longer sessions where endurance is desired. It is designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
- Blade size: 46 x 18 cm; 610 sq cm
- Approx 27 oz.
- Oval-indexed, carbon-blend shaft
- Fiberglass blades
- High Angle Paddling
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
- Mid-sized Premium Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Fiberglass continuous weave blades for light weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral blade design for smooth forward strokes.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- Straight Shaft Carbon Blend
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft available
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” – try both!
- Light Swing Weight
Note: When ordering, STD = Standard Diameter Shaft; SM = Small Diameter Shaft