Werner Sherpa Straight Shaft Fiberglass
The Werner Sherpa Straight Shaft Fiberglass whitewater paddle has mid-sized blades for river running and creeking. The Sherpa is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. The blades are evenly balanced creating a clean bite on the water that is powerful and smooth from catch to release. It’s also sometimes used as a play paddle.
- Mid-sized River Running & Creeking Blade
- Blade size: 46 x 19 1/2 cm; 680 sq cm
- Approx 33 1/2 oz.
- Oval-indexed, Carbon-blend shaft
- Fiberglass blades
- 30 degree right-hand offset
- Blade design is evenly balanced so the catch is clean, immediately powerful, and smooth through out the entire stroke
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers
- Premium WW Fiberglass Laminate Cross Section
- A slight dihedral offers the right combination for both smooth maneuvering strokes and a powerful forward stroke
- High quality continuous weave fiberglass materials for the lightest strongest paddle available
- Straight Shaft
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit the Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit the Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” – try both!
Note: When ordering, “STD” = Standard Diameter Shaft, “SM” = Small Diameter Shaft.