Werner Powerhouse Bent Shaft Fiberglass
The Werner Powerhouse Bent Shaft Fiberglass whitewater paddle offers amazing power and responsiveness needed for big creeks and river running. Full size blades are evenly balanced to create a clean catch that is immediately powerful and smooth through out the entire stroke. The Bent Shaft reduces fatigue by placing your wrists in a neutral position when gripping the shaft.
- Blade size: 48 x 19 1/2 cm; 720 sq cm
- Approx 37 1/2 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Fiberglass blades
- 30 degree right-hand offset
- Full-sized River Running & Creeking Blade
- Blade design is evenly balanced so the catch is clean, immediately powerful, and smooth through out the entire stroke
- Full-sized blades catch a lot of water and are appropriate for stronger, well conditioned paddlers.
- Premium WW Fiberglass Laminate Cross Section
- A slight dihedral offers the right combination for both smooth maneuvering strokes and a powerful forward stroke
- High quality continuous weave fiberglass materials for the lightest strongest paddle available
- Neutral Bent Shaft which naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit the Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit the Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” – try both!
Note: When ordering “STD” = Standard Diameter Shaft; “SM” = Small Diameter Shaft.