Werner Ikelos Straight Shaft
The Werner Ikelos Straight Shaft high angle kayak paddle has large, powerful blades enabling quick acceleration and aggressive maneuvers in dynamic waters. Full carbon construction ensures stiffness for efficiency. Light weight and buoyant foam core blades lessen fatigue.
- Large blades provide stable bracing and rolling, a mighty catch and a smooth follow-through for maximum performance on the water.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces “flutter” and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Werner’s exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Weight: 24.5 oz.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2″ or smaller.
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” – try both!