Werner Corryvreckan Bent Shaft Fiberglass
The Werner Corryvreckan Bent Shaft Fiberglass two-piece sea kayak paddle is Werner’s largest-blade high-angle paddle stroke paddle. It is for those seeking a powerful blade when dynamic waters require execution of nimble maneuvers. It is also a terrific choice for a fitness workout. As a member of Werner’s Premium paddle family, it gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Werner’s most impact resistant paddles. The bent shaft puts your wrists in neutral position, reducing wrist fatigue.
- Premium Performance allows for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Full-size blades are an ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler.
- Dihedral design allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
When choosing your paddle length, STD is Standard Diameter Shaft, and SM is Small Diameter Shaft
|Blade Surface Area||721 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||49cm x 20.25cm|