Werner Camano Bent Shaft Fiberglass
The Werner Camano Bent Shaft Fiberglass touring kayak paddle is designed for paddling mile after mile with a minimum of stress on your body. Its low angle paddling style is for gentler conditions and especially suited for covering distances. The neutral bent shaft puts your wrists in a natural position on the shaft, which reduces repetitive motion stress. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Blade size: 52 x 16 cm; 650 sq cm
- Approx 29 1/2 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Fiberglass blades
- High visibility translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red
- Low Angle Paddling
- The most common paddling style using a more casual cadence.
- The paddle is kept at a low angle relative to the water and a relaxed arching stroke is used.
- Smooth forward stroke reduces fatigue.
- Mid-sized Premium Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Fiberglass continuous weave blades for light weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Smart-View™ Adjustable Ferrule
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Viewing window shows you your offset.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
- Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Extremely light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” – try both!
- Light Swing Weight
- Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
Note: When ordering, STD = Standard Diameter Shaft; SM = Small Diameter Shaft