Werner Ovation Straight Shaft
The Werner Ovation Straight Shaft kayak paddle is the company’s lightest paddle. It is 100% carbon in a layup designed to be feather weight. It has foam core blades that float the paddle blade at the end of the stroke. It is a low-angle paddling style blade so that is efficient and easy on your body. It is for calmer days covering distance.
- Surface Area: 643 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width: 52 x 16.5cm
- Weight: 567g/20oz (at 220cm length, shorter paddles will be slightly lighter)
- Recommended Lengths: 215-240cm
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Mid-size, low angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Thin blade edge knifes cleanly in and out of the water.
- Not intended for the surf zone or extreme condition paddling.
- Use proper techniques when using the ovation during rescues, to avoid damage
- Fleece paddling sock included to help protect your paddle.