Werner Churchill Fiberglass
The Werner Churchill Fiberglass canoe touring paddle is built with Werner’s Premium fiberglass blades, known the world over by paddlers for their amazing combination of stiffness, light swing weight and abrasion and impact resistance. You can now stop cringing as you stare through that gorgeous, crystal clear water and see rocks going by. Both the river paddler and open water cruiser will appreciate the stable, gentle strokes of our blade shape, the light feel in your hands and the exquisite quality 50 plus years of experience brings.
Look to Werner for your canoe paddle or guide stick for our combination of Bomber reliability and performance. Decades of experience on the water, in the R+D room and on the production floor has taught Werner how to built beautifully balanced, light swing weight paddles that do not compromise strength. So you create your paddling adventure, the steepest of creeks, the rowdiest of waves, with a loaded boat steady into a head wind or going hard for a personal best for you and your training partner. No matter where you paddle your canoe or guide your raft, we got you covered with Ultimate Paddle Performance.
Ultimate Paddle Performance. What this means to Werner is a combination of balance and light swing weight, stable quiet strokes. It means unmatched attention to quality and detail, and their reputation for reliable strength. What this means to you is ease and confidence on the water. Take note of Werner’s innovative, long and slender blade shape. Designed to be easier on the body with a less abrupt catch, it will keep you on the water longer, feeling better for what the next day brings.
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Moving a loaded boat has never felt so good. This allows the paddler to maintain a higher cadence.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still allows for smooth turning and control strokes. .
- Premium performance brings together beautiful translucent fiberglass blades with a carbon blend shaft. The blades are highly impact and abrasion resistant. The combination of these materials gets you performance at a value price.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With our attention to detail in our carbon blend shaft and fiberglass blade construction you’ll feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- The palm grip is comfortable and allows the fingers to be relaxed as opposed to splayed.