NRS H2Core Rashguard fabrics breathe freely, wick moisture and protect skin from abrasion when you’re paddling or surfing. A form-fitting cut eliminates excess fabric for comfortable athletic performance.
- Provides advanced protection against sun and abrasion for surfing, SUP, kayaking, rafting and other active water sports. UPF 50+
- Performance cut allows unrestricted movement and creates friction-free zones under the arms for comfortable paddling.
- Nylon/spandex technical fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and dries quickly for cool comfort on the water.
- The silky exterior ensures fluid, athletic performance while the brushed inner surface feels soft and cool on your skin.
- Thread the drawstring of your board shorts through the Hemloop to keep the Rashguard from riding up during the most strenuous paddles.
- Great by itself in hot weather or as a base layer in your cold weather layering system.