NRS C-Vest Mesh-Back PFD
NRS C-Vest Mesh-Back PFD is designed with offshore sea kayakers in mind, and has pockets and attachment points for all the essentials. It also has lots of reflective tape and a cool mesh back that works great with high-back seats.
- For touring comfort, convenience and safety, the cVest can’t be beat. Photographers, naturalists and anyone who likes lots of pockets love it too!
- Six pockets, including one for a radio, provide lots of handy storage.
- An accessory lash tab and lanyard loops on the front, plus a beacon loop on the back, give you even more options for outfitting this vest.
- Flotation is concentrated up front and behind the shoulders, with a mesh lower back that lets you recline, relax and stay cool.
- SOLAS reflective tape on front and back provides outstanding low-light visibility.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a snug, secure fit.
- Large arm openings allow for unobstructed movement while paddling or rowing.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.