The Wenonah Escapade: A short, responsive, yet fast tandem that’s solo friendly.
The Escapade defines efficiency and superb performance in one compact package. The bow and stern are designed to improve efficiency; adding tumblehome to make solo paddling easier. A good fit for smaller paddlers, those who pack light, and people who prefer a shorter canoe. At 16’6″ you can add a center seat to make it a maneuverable solo, as this is the most friendly length to switch between solo and tandem paddling. Truly a superior hull design and a great paddling canoe.
- Length: 16′ 6″
- Gunwale Width: 29.5″ (74.93 cm)
- Maximum Width: 33.5″ (85.09 cm)
- Waterline Width: 30″ (76.2 cm)
- Bow Depth: 18.5″ (46.99 cm)
- Center Depth: 13.5″ (34.29 cm)
- Stern Depth: 16″ (40.64 cm)
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Rocker: minimal
- Tuf-Weave Flex-Core construction