NRS Women’s HydroSkin 1.5 Pants
Our NRS Women’s HydroSkin 1.5 Pants are the solution on warmer days when immersion in cold water is possible. Fleece lined for comfort, these pants are NRS’s thickest and warmest HydroSkin offering. Provides excellent warmth without restricting your movements.
- 1.5 mm neoprene insulation makes this NRS’s warmest HydroSkin offering
- Four-way stretch exterior for unrestricted movement
- Soft VaporLoft lining dries quickly
- Titanium layer reflects heat back to your body
- Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won’t cause irritation.
- Lycra panels in the ankles add stretch for easier on and off.
- A drawcord in the waist cinches with a barrel lock for a secure fit.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it’s designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body’s warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.