NRS Paddle Wetshoe
The NRS Paddle Wetshoe is an affordable option to keep your feet warm and comfortable in cold water. 3-mm neoprene utilizes your body heat to insulate, while the Vapor Loft lining repels water and drys fast, reducing the clammy feeling often associated with neoprene. The stretchy material and side zipper allow them to fit over wetsocks or drysuit socks.
- High-top, low-profile design provides outstanding warmth and protection without bulk.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, making the Paddle Wetshoe easy to put on and take off.
- 3-mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium adhesive keeps feet toasty when the water’s chilly.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A 3-mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5-mm neoprene insole, protects your feet from rocks and roots.
- The sole wraps up around the heel and toe for extra protection.
- Extra padding over the outside ankle protects that pressure point inside your boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.