NRS Freestyle Wetshoe
The NRS Freestyle Wetshoe is the playboater’s best friend. Need to stuff your feet in a tight kayak? Take a page out of the freestyle kayaking handbook and wear this shoe. A favorite of playboaters, the Freestyle gives you warmth and protection in a compact, flexible package. Also well known for its tactile feel.
- Neoprene: 3-mm with spandex exterior
- Sole: 1.5-mm rubber sole
- Insole: 3-mm neoprene
- Naturally shaped toe box
- Protective rubber in toe and heel
- Lateral support bands
- Say goodbye to cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles. Stretchy 3-mm neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- 1.5-mm textured rubber sole won’t add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Neoprene HydroCuff top grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the sock on, but stays out of the way in your boat.