Open weekends starting April 1st!
Click the button below to sign up for a rental or scroll down for more information.
Classes and Tours are offered year round!
To Sign up for a class or tour in Ridgefield click this button.
For private groups or events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-site rentals only, no take-away rentals.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Your reservation may be released if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- We do accept walk-up rentals, but weekends are often fully booked and we may close early on days with no reservations.
- 48-hour cancellation policy for full refund. If you cancel within 48 hours we can reschedule you to another day.
- Rental equipment includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), and whistle. PFD must be worn!
- All participants will be required to sign our liability waiver.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult, and must be at least 12 years old to paddle their own craft.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse rentals for any reason.
Know before you go! For the safety and enjoyment of our customers, we have recommended weight capacities for our variety of rental equipment. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Recreational Singles: 250 lbs limit
- Recreational Tandems: 450 lbs - 475 lbs limit
- Stand Up Paddleboards: 210 lbs limit
- Canoes: 550 lbs limit
Ridgefield Kayak Rentals is located on Lake River, a tributary to the Columbia River, within the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge; McCuddy’s Marina, 5 Mill St, adjacent to the public boat launch in Ridgefield, Washington 98642.
- Weekends only, Apr 1st - May 26th, 10am - 6pm (last rentals at 4pm)
- 7 Days a week, May 27th - Oct 1st, 9am - 7pm (last rentals at 5pm)
- Weekends only, Oct 2nd - Oct 29th, 10am - 6pm (last rentals at 4pm)
- Open Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day!
From I-5 North (14 miles north of Portland), take Exit #14.
Go west 3 miles on Pioneer/501.
There are three roundabouts. Please drive straight through without turning.
Continue straight through 4-way stop at Main Avenue in Ridgefield.
Turn left into Marina parking lot.
Look for the red banner and walk through gate.
5 Mill St, Ridgefield, WA 98642
This location is frequently too busy to answer the phone, call our main location at (503)285-0464 if you can't get through.