Tualatin Kayak Rentals - Brown's Ferry Park
Closed for the Season. See you in 2023!
For private groups or events, contact email@example.com.
- On-site rentals only, no take-away rentals.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Your reservation may be released if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- We do accept walk-up rentals, but weekends are often fully booked and we may close early on days with no reservations.
- 48-hour cancellation policy for full refund. If you cancel within 48 hours we can reschedule you to another day.
- Rental equipment includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), and whistle. PFD must be worn!
- All participants will be required to sign our liability waiver.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult, and must be at least 12 years old to paddle their own craft.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse rentals for any reason.
Know before you go! For the safety and enjoyment of our customers, we have recommended weight capacities for our variety of rental equipment. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Recreational Singles: 250 lbs limit
- Recreational Tandems: 450 lbs - 475 lbs limit
- Stand Up Paddleboards: 210 lbs limit
- Canoes: 550 lbs limit
Tualatin Kayak Rentals is located on the Tualatin River in Brown's Ferry Park; 5855 SW Nyberg Ln, Tualatin, Oregon 97062.
This location gets very busy when the weather is warm. Renters may have to carry their boat about 20 yards behind the shop and down a short ramp to the dock. If you need assistance please request that the staff carry your boat; or consider visiting our Ridgefield or Jantzen Beach locations where our boats are right on the water.
Parking is limited, especially on the weekends. Consider carpooling and arriving early for the best parking.