Lake Oswego Kayak Rentals - George Rogers Park
Closed for the season! Please contact our Jantzen Beach location if you are interested in renting.
For private groups or events, contact email@example.com.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Your reservation will be released if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- We do accept walk-up rentals, but weekends are often fully booked and we may close early on days with no reservations.
- 48-hour cancellation policy for full refund. If you cancel within 48 hours we can reschedule you to another day.
- On-site rentals only, no take-away rentals.
- Rental equipment includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), and whistle.
- All participants will be required to sign our liability waiver.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse rentals for any reason.
We are located on a beautiful stretch of the Willamette River in George Rogers Park; 611 S State St, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034.
Please be advised that parking is limited in the park, and you may need to park on the street and walk several hundred yards to the launch. Once you reach the lower parking area, follow the path around the historic Oswego Iron Furnace to the water and you'll find our small rental operation.
This location gets very busy when the weather is warm. Renters may have to carry their boat 50 feet over the beach. If you need assistance please request that the staff carry your boat; or consider visiting our Ridgefield or Jantzen Beach locations where our boats are right on the water.
- Closed for the season
611 S State St, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
(This location is frequently too busy to answer the phone, call our main location at (503)285-0464 if you can't get through)