Lake Oswego Kayak Rentals - George Rogers Park
Opening May 27th, Memorial Day Weekend!
For private groups or events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-site rentals only, no take-away rentals.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Your reservation may be released if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- We do accept walk-up rentals, but weekends are often fully booked and we may close early on days with no reservations.
- 48-hour cancellation policy for full refund. If you cancel within 48 hours we can reschedule you to another day.
- Rental equipment includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), and whistle. PFD must be worn!
- All participants will be required to sign our liability waiver.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult, and must be at least 12 years old to paddle their own craft.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse rentals for any reason.
Know before you go! For the safety and enjoyment of our customers, we have recommended weight capacities for our variety of rental equipment. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Recreational Singles: 250 lbs limit
- Recreational Tandems: 450 lbs - 475 lbs limit
- Stand Up Paddleboards: 210 lbs limit
- Canoes: 550 lbs limit
We are located on a beautiful stretch of the Willamette River in George Rogers Park; 611 S State St, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034.
Please be advised that parking is limited in the park, and you may need to park on the street and walk several hundred yards to the launch. Once you reach the lower parking area, follow the path around the historic Oswego Iron Furnace to the water and you'll find our small rental operation.
This location gets very busy when the weather is warm. Renters may have to carry their boat 50 feet over the beach. If you need assistance please request that the staff carry your boat; or consider visiting our Ridgefield or Jantzen Beach locations where our boats are right on the water.
- Weekends only, May 27th - Jun 9th, 10am - 6pm (last rentals at 4pm)
- 7 days a week, Jun 10th - Sep 15th, 9am - 7pm (last rentals at 5pm)
- Weekends only, Sep 16th - Oct 1st, 10am - 6pm (last rentals at 4pm)
- Open Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day!
611 S State St, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
This location is frequently too busy to answer the phone, call our main location at (503)285-0464 if you can't get through.