Dayton Kayak Rentals
Closed for the season
For private groups or events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Your reservation may be released if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- We do accept walk-up rentals, but weekends are often fully booked and we may close early on days with no reservations.
- 48-hour cancellation policy for full refund. If you cancel within 48 hours we can reschedule you to another day.
- On-site rentals only, no take-away rentals.
- Rental equipment includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), and whistle. PFD must be worn!
- All participants will be required to sign our liability waiver.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult, and must be at least 12 years old to paddle their own craft.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse rentals for any reason.
Know before you go! For the safety and enjoyment of our customers, we have recommended weight capacities for our variety of rental equipment. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Recreational Singles: 250 lbs limit
- Recreational Tandems: 450 lbs - 475 lbs limit
- Stand Up Paddleboards: 210 lbs limit
- Canoes: 550 lbs limit
We are located on the scenic and calm Yamhill River in Dayton Landing County Park; Dayton, Oregon 97114.
- Closed for the season
From Portland, head south on 99W to 233, to 221 into Dayton, then turn left on Ferry St. Park in the lot next to the boat ramp.
From Salem, head north on 221 into Dayton, then turn right on Ferry St. Park in the lot next to the boat ramp.
Dayton Landing County Park, Dayton, OR 97114