We offer a wide range of paddle sport rentals. We can outfit you for a mellow float or an intense multi-day adventure. Use the menu on the left side of this page to see the numerous rentals offered at our Jantzen Beach location, or to navigate to one of our other rental locations.
- No prior experience is required at our Ridgefield, Tualatin, or Lake Oswego rental locations. Prior experience is highly recommended at our Jantzen Beach location.
- Paddling take-away rentals in dynamic conditions, such as surf zone or whitewater, is permitted with proper qualification.
- We reserve the right to limit available paddling locations to what we consider safe for the renters and our equipment.
- We must approve your itinerary for any take-away rentals.
- We require all participants to sign our liability waiver.
- We reserve the right to refuse rentals for any reason.
Know before you go! For the safety and enjoyment of our customers, we have recommended weight capacities for our variety of rental equipment. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Recreational Singles: 250 lbs limit
- Recreational Tandems: 450 lbs - 475 lbs limit
- Stand Up Paddleboards: 210 lbs limit
- Canoes: 550 lbs limit
We want you to try before you buy! If you have a specific boat in mind, come on out to our Jantzen Beach store for a test paddle. We allow demos on the Columbia River behind the store at no charge.
Reservations are highly recommended. Use the buttons below to navigate to a specific rental location, where you can make a reservation.
Please allow at least 48-hours notice for any cancellations or changes in your rental reservation. Cancellations within 48 hours of the reserved date are NOT refundable, but may be rescheduled. If you have not arrived after 10 minutes or notified us of a change, we reserve the right to release your reservation.