Kayak Rentals Ridgefield
Open 7 days per week by online reservation starting May 20
Rates do not include Washington State sales tax.
- Reservations are available all day. 24 hour notice required, your reservation will be released if you are more than 10 minutes late
- Kayak gear includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), bilge pump, whistle, sponge, dry bag, and map. Basic kayak instruction provided.
- All participants will be required to sign our waiver and release form, leave a current driver’s license number and telephone number.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse equipment rental to any person at any time.
We are located on Lake River a tributary to the Columbia River, within the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge Ridgefield Washington McCuddy’s Marina 5 Mill Street adjacent to public boat launch Ridgefield, Washington 98642 www.ridgefieldkayak.com
5 Mill St.
Ridgefield, WA 98642
360.727.4520 - phone
Hours of Operation
10am-8pm, Last rentals out at 6.
- Open weekends only starting April 2nd
- Open 7 days a week! starting May 20th.
- Open Fri-Mon only starting Sept 3rd through Oct 2nd.
- Open Labor Day Sept 5th
- Open weekends only Oct 8th through Oct 30th
From I-5 North (14 miles north of Portland)
Take Exit #14
Go West 3 Miles on Pioneer/501
There are two roundabouts. Please drive straight through. Do not turn.
Turn Right on Main Avenue in Ridgefield
Turn Left onto Mill Street (Look for Marina signs).
Look for the red banner and walk through gate.