Kayak Rentals Ridgefield
Open weekends with reservation through November.
Online Reservations only for No Contact rentals. Book, pay and sign the waiver online so when you arrive your boats, paddles and PFD's will be sanitized and ready to go.
10 am to 6 pm (last rentals go out at 4 pm) Come join us on the water and explore the beautiful Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge.
- Reservations are available all day. 24 hour notice required, your reservation will be released if you are more than 10 minutes late
- Kayak gear includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), bilge pump, whistle, sponge, dry bag, and map. Basic kayak instruction provided.
- All participants will be required to sign our waiver and release form, leave a current driver’s license number and telephone number.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse equipment rental to any person at any time.
We are located on Lake River a tributary to the Columbia River, within the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge Ridgefield Washington McCuddy’s Marina 5 Mill Street adjacent to public boat launch Ridgefield, Washington 98642 www.ridgefieldkayak.com
Hours of Operation
- Open weekends only Oct 3rd through Nov 1st - 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
- Open weekends only starting April 4th - 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
- Open 7 days a week! starting May 16th - 10am to 8pm (last rentals go out at 6pm)
- Open Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day - 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
- Open Daily for reservations only starting August 31st through October 4th - 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
From I-5 North (14 miles north of Portland)
Take Exit #14
Go West 3 Miles on Pioneer/501
There are three roundabouts. Please drive straight through. Do not turn.
Turn Right on Main Avenue in Ridgefield
Turn Left onto Mill Street (Look for Marina signs).
Look for the red banner and walk through gate.
5 Mill St. Ridgefield, WA 98642
360.727.4520 - phone