Kayak Rentals Ridgefield
Open Saturday and Sunday
10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
Come join us on the water and explore the beautiful Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge.
Rates do not include Washington State sales tax.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
Double Kayak (Tandem)
- Reservations are available all day. 24 hour notice required, your reservation will be released if you are more than 10 minutes late
- Kayak gear includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), bilge pump, whistle, sponge, dry bag, and map. Basic kayak instruction provided.
- All participants will be required to sign our waiver and release form, leave a current driver’s license number and telephone number.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse equipment rental to any person at any time.
We are located on Lake River a tributary to the Columbia River, within the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge Ridgefield Washington McCuddy’s Marina 5 Mill Street adjacent to public boat launch Ridgefield, Washington 98642 www.ridgefieldkayak.com
5 Mill St.
Ridgefield, WA 98642
360.727.4520 – phone
Hours of Operation
- Open weekends only starting April 6th – 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
- Open 7 days a week! starting May 13th – 10am to 8pm (last rentals go out at 6pm)
- Open Labor Day Sept 2nd – 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
- Open Fri-Mon only starting Sept 1st through Sept 30th – 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
- Open weekends only Oct 5th through Oct 27th – 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
From I-5 North (14 miles north of Portland)
Take Exit #14
Go West 3 Miles on Pioneer/501
There are two roundabouts. Please drive straight through. Do not turn.
Turn Right on Main Avenue in Ridgefield
Turn Left onto Mill Street (Look for Marina signs).
Look for the red banner and walk through gate.