Kayak Rentals Ridgefield
Open Weekend through the end of the month! Reserve Below
For Private Groups or Events Contact Programs@Aldercreek.com
- 6% convenience Fee added
- Washington Sales Tax added
- Reservations are highly recommended. Your reservation will be released if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- We do accept walk up rentals, but weekends are often fully booked.
- On-site rentals only, no take away.
- Kayak gear includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), and whistle.
- All participants will be required to sign our waiver and release form, leave a current driver’s license number and telephone number.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse equipment rental to any person at any time.
We are located on Lake River a tributary to the Columbia River, within the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge Ridgefield Washington McCuddy’s Marina 5 Mill Street adjacent to public boat launch Ridgefield, Washington 98642 www.ridgefieldkayak.com
Hours of Operation
- Open Sat & Sun 10am to 6pm (last rental go out at 4pm)
- Closed for the season after October 31st 2021
From I-5 North (14 miles north of Portland)
Take Exit #14
Go West 3 Miles on Pioneer/501
There are three roundabouts. Please drive straight through. Do not turn.
Turn Right on Main Avenue in Ridgefield
Turn Left onto Mill Street (Look for Marina signs).
Look for the red banner and walk through gate.
5 Mill St. Ridgefield, WA 98642
360.727.4520 - phone