George Rogers Park Kayak Rentals – Lake Oswego
1 hour rental $22
2 hour rental $32
½ day rental (4 hours) $44
Full Day (8 hours) $65
1 hour rental $32
2 hour rental $42
½ day rental (4 hours) $54
Full Day (8 hours) $75
- 6% convenience Fee added
- Reservations are available all day. 24 hour notice required, your reservation will be released if you are more than 10 minutes late
- Kayak gear includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), and whistle.
- All participants will be required to sign our waiver and release form, leave a current driver’s license number and telephone number.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse equipment rental to any person at any time.
Paddle along a beautiful stretch of the Willamette river, launching from George Rogers Park in Lake Oswego. Please be advised that parking is limited in the park, and you may need to park on the street and walk several hundred yards to the launch. Once you reach the lower parking area, follow the path around the historic Oswego Iron Furnace to the water and you'll find our small rental operation.
This location get's very busy when the weather is warm. Renters may have to carry their boat 50 feet over the beach. If you need assistance please request that the staff carry your boat. Or consider visiting our Ridgefield or Jantzen Beach locations where our boats are right on the water.
Hours of Operation
- Open 7 days a week June 21 through Sept 6, 10am to 8pm (last rental at 6pm)
- Open weekends only Sept 7 through Sept 26, 10am to 6pm (last rental at 4pm)
611 S State St.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
541.705.0283 - phone