Kayak Rentals Dayton
Renting Weekends! Memorial Day to Labor Day - Reserve Below
For Private Groups or Events Contact Programs@Aldercreek.com
- Reservations are available all day. 24 hour notice required, your reservation will be released if you are more than 10 minutes late
- Kayak gear includes paddle, life jacket (PFD), whistle, dry bag, and map. Basic instruction provided.
- All participants will be required to sign our waiver and release form, leave a current driver’s license number and telephone number.
- Youth under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse equipment rental to any person at any time.
We are located on the Yamhill River in Dayton, Oregon. Scenic paddling along the very quiet and calm Yamhill river.
Hours of Operation
- Open weekends only starting Memorial Day - 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
- Open 4 days a week! starting June 17th to Sept 6th Thursday to Sunday- 10am to 8pm (last rentals go out at 6pm)
- Open Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day - 10am to 6pm (last rentals go out at 4pm)
South on 99W to 233 to 211 into Dayton, turn left of Ferry St. Park in the lot next to the boat ramp.
North on 221 into Dayton, right on Ferry St. Park in the lot next to the boat ramp.
Dayton Landing County Park
Dayton, OR 97114
971.990.3241 - phone