We offer a wide range of kayak, canoe, SUP, raft, inflatable Kayaks and gear rentals. We can outfit you for a mellow float for a few hours or an intense multi-day adventure.
Use the menu on the left side of this page to see the kinds of rentals we have.
Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe is happy to provide demo and rental boats and equipment to its customers.
These are the requirements of this program:
- No experience experience required at Tualatin – Brown’s ferry Park, George Rogers Park – Lake Oswego or Ridgefield
- Paddling in surf conditions or whitewater is permitted with proper qualification.
- We may limit the available rivers and stretches of those rivers that are OK to paddle.
- Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe must approve your itinerary for take away rentals.
- Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe requires a signed release of liability and a security deposit for each participant.
- Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe reserves the right to refuse a rental due to an inadequate boat transportation system, intoxication, or lack of experience
We want you to try before you buy! If you have a specific boat in mind, come on out to our Jantzen Beach store for a test paddle. If you demo a boat in the water behind the store there is no charge. If you do an off-site demo, standard rental rates apply. You will be credited with one day’s rental if you purchase a boat within 30 days of a rental.
- Jantzen Beach offers reservations
- Tualatin offers reservations
- George Rogers offers reservations
- Ridgefield offers reservations
Please allow 48 hour notice for any cancellations or changes in your rental reservation. Give us a call. Cancellations within 48 hours of the reserved date are NOT refundable. If you have not arrived after 10 minutes or notified us of a change, we reserve the right to release your reservation