- The Astral Greenjacket PFD is the most low profile and adjustable rescue PFD on the market today. Run the $@*! in your Greenjacket with confidence thanks to an innovative design and unparalleled quality of construction.
- Freestyle tectonic front panel for outrageous adjustability and comfort
- Extra beefy construction features added back protection and durable 500 Denier Cordura Nylon outer shell
- Ample pocket space and reflective knife park leave plenty of space to accessorize with safety gear
- Side pockets and lash tab specifically designed for Astral's Web-Tow system
- Super stout quick release tow belt makes the Greenjacket tow-ready
- Spectra safety loop (in case you need to drop into your favorite drop)
- Reinforced shoulders for extra toughness and durability
- Reflective trim and stitching for extra visibility
- PVC-free Gaia foam ergonomically shaped by hand for maximum comfort
- Adjustable torso length fits many body types (men and women too!)
- SM/MD: 31-37"
- MD/LG: 38-44"
- LG/XL: 45-51"
What is CORDURA®?
CORDURA® fabric is a collection of fabrics qualified by INVISTA for use in a wide array of products from luggage and backpacks to boots, military wear and performance apparel. CORDURA® brand fabrics are recognized for their long-lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
The Astral GreenJacket utilizes CORDURA® 500 Denier Textured Nylon Fabric, for the ultimate in protection, and durability
The Advantage of Astral's Tectonic Panel Design
The Greenjacket features Astral's most advanced ergonomics. The bottom front panel securley contours to the shape of your torse, with six adjustment points. The upper chest panel is allowed to move freely, providing an optimal range of movement. The Tectonic design also allows you to adjust the height of the torso panel to fit paddlers of all shapes and sizes. Astral has managed to create the lowest profile, most secure fitting and most comfortable PFD's on the market. The Greenjacket bares no excpetion to their standard of quality, durability and ergonomics
The Astral Greenjacket is as functional as it is ergonomic. The quick realease harness is stitched into the front of the PFD, for maximum durability, without impeding a clean release. The shoulder straps and chest attachments are reinforced and rated to 1100 lbs, to be used as a safety harness in a pinch. The Spectra safety loop provides a secure, quick attachment point for on the fly extractions. The position of the flotation is specifically designed to protect your ribs back and chest. The large clam shell chest pocket conveniently holds Astral's Dyneema Throw Bag for speedy rescues. The kidney pockets on either side are the perfect place to store a web toe for simple extraction and attachment.