Double Vision Hybrid Kayak
- The Current Designs Double Vision has the same cockpit and thigh brace design of the solo Vision. It's a transitional touring kayak built for two. With the Double Vision's standard rudder, keeping her tracking is a snap. Bow and stern hatches/bulkheads for gear and buoyancy.
- Generously sized keyhole cockpits
- Extended foot room and increased storage capacity
- Constructed from a vacuum bagged composite hybrid fiberglass-kevlar layup
- Two hatches and bulkheads
- Dimension Adjustable Seat Back
- Length: 16'8" Width: 28"
- Deck height: 12.5"
- Cockpit dimensions: 35.25" x 17.25"
- Weight: 68 lbs
- Capacity: 625 lbs
The Double Vision Tandem features Current Designs Hybrid lay up. The material is made up of a lightweight generic for Kevlar, fiberglass and resin. The result is a stiff, efficient and lightweight tandem kayak.
Revolution Seating System:
Current Designs put a lot of thought into creating a comfortable kayak seat. The nicely padded back rest can be adjusted up, down, forward and backwards. The seat pan has a reclining feature that provides great under thigh support, alleviating leg cramps. The seat is so versatile, it can be comfortably used by paddlers of all shapes and sizes
Vacuum Bagged Composite Lamination:
Vacuum Bagged lamination was originally developed for the aerospace industry to produce consistent, durable and extremely lightweight components. Current Designs adapted it for kayak manufacturing over 20 years ago. As the air is sucked out of the bag, it conforms to the kayak mold with high pressure, making the resin spread evenly throughout the fiberglass. This process uses the minimal amount of resin, to create the lightest weight, and most rigid kayaks available. The durability is great, the finish is stunning, and the performance is out of this world.