Werner Sherpa Bent Shaft Fiberglass
- Werner Paddles' Sherpa is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. The mid size blades are evenly balanced to create a clean catch that is powerful and smooth through out the entire stroke. If you like running rivers and ripping up a wave or two, the fiberglass Sherpa is a great choice.
- Blade size: 46 x 19 1/2 cm; 680 sq cm
- Approx 36 1/2 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Fiberglass blades
- 30 degree right-hand offset
- Mid-sized River Running & Creeking Blade
- Blade design is evenly balanced so the catch is clean, immediately powerful, and smooth through out the entire stroke
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers
- Premium WW Fiberglass Laminate Cross Section
- A slight dihedral offers the right combination for both smooth maneuvering strokes and a powerful forward stroke
- High quality continuous weave fiberglass materials for the lightest strongest paddle available
- Neutral Bent Shaft
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” - try both!
Werner Kalliste Bent Shaft