Werner Corryvrecken Straight Shaft Fiberglass
- Werner Paddle's Corryvrecken offers full size blades ideal for well conditioned High Angle paddlers who want powerful strokes and enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes. The dinner plates on either end of the fiberglass Corryvrecken will satiate even the biggest appetite for catching water!
- Blade size: 49 x 20 cm; 710 sq cm
- Approx 28 oz.
- Oval-indexed, Carbon-blend shaft
- Fiberglass blades
- High visibility translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red
- Full-sized Premium Blades
- Full-sized blades offer power for well conditioned paddlers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Fiberglass continuous weave blades for light weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- High Angle Paddling
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water and a faster cadence is used.
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
- Smart-View™ Adjustable Ferrule
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Viewing window shows you your offset.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
- Straight Shaft Carbon Blend
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” - try both!
- Light Swing Weight
- Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
Werner Cyprus Straight Shaft
Werner Tybee FG IM
Werner Cyprus Bent Shaft