Werner Shuna Bent Shaft Fiberglass
- Werner Paddles' Shuna is our most popular high angle touring paddle. It's powerful yet light weight and durable - great for active or relaxed paddling. The fiberglass Shuna's mid-sized blades fit a wide range of kayakers and are versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- Blade size: 46 x 18 cm; 610 sq cm
- Approx 28 3/4 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Fiberglass blades
- High visibility translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red
- High Angle Paddling
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water and a faster cadence is used.
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
- Mid-sized Premium Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Fiberglass continuous weave blades for light weight to strength ratio.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Smart-View™ Adjustable Ferrule
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Viewing window shows you your offset.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
- Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon
- Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue
- More hand to shaft contact for increased control
- Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip
- Extremely light weight with Werner durability
- Balanced for precise control and comfort
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” - try both!
- Light Swing Weight
- Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
Werner Cyprus Straight Shaft
Werner Athena Bent Shaft
Werner Skagit Straight Shaft