Gear Rental Qualifications
We offer a wide range of gear for rent. We can outfit you for a mellow float for a few hours or an intense multi-day adventure. Use the menu on the left side of this page to see the kinds of rentals we have.
Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe is happy to provide demo and rental boats and equipment to its customers. These are the gear rental qualifications for this program:
– Paddlers must have previous experience – Except at Tualatin Brown’s ferry Park.
– Paddling in surf conditions is permitted with proper qualification.
– We may limit the available rivers and stretches of those rivers that are OK to paddle.
– Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe must approve your itinerary.
– Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe requires a signed release of liability and a security deposit for each participant.
– Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe reserves the right to refuse a rental due to an inadequate boat transportation system, intoxication, or lack of experience
We want you to try before you buy. If you demo a boat in the water behind the store there is no charge. If you do an off-site demo, standard rental rates apply. You will be credited with one day’s rental if you purchase a boat within 30 days of a rental.
Alder Creek requires all participants to sign a Waiver Form