We offer a wide range of gear rentals. We can outfit you for a mellow float for a few hours or an intense multi-day adventure. Use the menu on the left side of this page to see the kinds of rentals we have.
Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe is happy to provide demo and rental boats and equipment to its customers. These are the requirements of this program:
- Paddlers must have previous experience – Except at Tualatin Brown’s ferry Park.
- Paddling in surf conditions is permitted with proper qualification.
- We may limit the available rivers and stretches of those rivers that are OK to paddle.
- Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe must approve your itinerary.
- Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe requires a signed release of liability and a security deposit for each participant.
- Alder Creek Kayak & Canoe reserves the right to refuse a rental due to an inadequate boat transportation system.
We want you to try before you buy. If you demo a boat in the water behind the store there is no charge. If you do an off-site demo, standard rental rates apply. You will be credited with one day’s rental if you purchase a boat within 30 days of a rental.